Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2015

Brad

so we thinking New Year Eve for clearance at 70%

I think tomorrow. It has been the 30th here most years. Only one of my stores has anything left anyway. I just want some of the paper and some Cella's at 50%. I was only able to get one box of Cella's at a Walmart so far. Got the kid's candy at Walmart already. I got Ziplocs out the wazoo. Really miss the napkins....

Still 30/50 at my store. Oddly the stocking stuffers are part of the 30. I knew something was odd when I walked in and there was tons of them.

The food stocking stuffers are part of the 30, but he toys and stuff are part of the 50. it seems to be a tossup on some of the stuff like lip balm.

Still 30/50 here too. Bummed! I guess it will be tomorrow after all. I was hopeful after going back through the last couple of year's posts. Most places went the 30th in 2013 & 2014. I also saw someone post on a Facebook site that theirs had gone today.

It needs to go tomorrow so I can use my last 5% pharmacy reward. The Rose Parade always prevents me from going out on the 1st, when it expires. I want to use it and stack it with the toy 15% cartwheel and my red card 5%. With the stacking it takes you close to 50% on some stuff, and I want to get some of the Lego before they are gone....

Edited by lovetoshopCA

The food stocking stuffers are part of the 30, but he toys and stuff are part of the 50. it seems to be a tossup on some of the stuff like lip balm.

Still 30/50 here too. Bummed! I guess it will be tomorrow after all. I was hopeful after going back through the last couple of year's posts. Most places went the 30th in 2013 & 2014. I also saw someone post on a Facebook site that theirs had gone today.

It needs to go tomorrow so I can use my last 5% pharmacy reward. The Rose Parade always prevents me from going out on the 1st, when it expires. I want to use it and stack it with the toy 15% cartwheel and my red card 5%. With the stacking it takes you close to 50% on some stuff, and I want to get some of the Lego before they are gone....

I was going to go and check the Pasadena store since it's by the parade route they might have a different markdown time. They have sometimes in past years.   I work all day tomorrow so I am bummed that I will probably miss the sales. I don't really need anything in particular this year but it's fun to just hunt around!!

Edited by Sedonahiker

I was going to go and check the Pasadena store since it's by the parade route they might have a different markdown time. They have sometimes in past years.   I work all day tomorrow so I am bummed that I will probably miss the sales. I don't really need anything in particular this year but it's fun to just hunt around!!

Yep, that's the one I tried. The Madre store has nothing left. I just need paper. I got the rest of what I wanted (ziplocs & plates) on Saturday. I had to take my son to Montclair for a tournament, so I hit those stores out there between Montclair & Ontario. There was nothing left at the Ontario Mills store. But the Walmart out there in between, along the 10, was good.

Yep, that's the one I tried. The Madre store has nothing left. I just need paper. I got the rest of what I wanted (ziplocs & plates) on Saturday. I had to take my son to Montclair for a tournament, so I hit those stores out there between Montclair & Ontario. There was nothing left at the Ontario Mills store. But the Walmart out there in between, along the 10, was good.

I went to the Madre store yesterday and it's not even worth going to for 70%. So sad. I won't bother with Pasadena by the parade route today since you tried already. If I go out and find any at 70% I will post it.