Amazon Prime free trial shipping question

HomeinKS

I am currently using my free trial for Amazon Prime.  I just ordered something that may ship after Christmas, and possibly after the free trial expires.  What happens with the shipping cost then?  I'd prefer the two day ship, but I signed up for standard shipping not knowing if they would charge me for the two day ship if I am no longer on Prime.  Thanks!

That's ;NOT TRUE. If it was free shipping when you ordered it, that is what it goes by. I preorder many items as I can during my free shipping trials like booiks and games and they are still shipped free long after my trial expires. I did one just yesterday and it won't ship for 6 months. It will still be free 2 day shipping. I hvae many free trial, At least 4 or 5 a year as I have several different accounts for different reasons and you can have 1 free trial per 13 months. I have had 2 this season. I preordered a movie yesterday that won't ship and it will ship 2 day priority. I preordered 2 books on my last one that shipped 2 months later. THey still ship priority. If it is ordered with it, you still get it. 

Edited by peppysfireball
  • Like 2

That's another secret trick. Amazon never changes orders after they are placed, NEVER. If you need an add on item and don't have enough in your cart. Order a preorder item like a game and then your add on item. As soon as you place the order and your ad on item ships. Cancel your preorder. Easy way to get add on items. I got a 4.00 equestrian girl last night by doing that. Ive been learning amazons shipping tricks for years. amazon never changes shipping charges after an order is placed. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...