Target winter shoes/boots

meo

I didn't check the perimeter thread yet but at Target today their boots and shoes ("winter styles") were 30% - 50% off -- got some seriously cute and warm (rated to -10) boots for next year for everyone; three pairs for dd, one pair for ds, one pair for DH and a pair of slippers for DS for near $50 -- the most expensive were DH's "duck" boots (zipper, not laces) for $14.98. Cheapest were the $3 slippers and then $4.98 boots (white "abominable" boots; furry, look like native american furry) for dd.

Guest RedStateGirl
Yes my Target had lots of shoes marked 75% yesterday. I got Barbie suede loafers for my little girls for $3.74 each and Lizzie McGuire sneakers for $4.24, there are tons for all family members, but I only needed shoes for my girlies. However the lingerie department and mens along with bedding had 75% off everywhere as well. Yeah Baby. I :2wiggle: Love TARGET!!!

My DDs also got the Barbie & Lizzie Maguire shoes. They currently are wearing Lizzie Maguire shoes from last time shoes went 75% off. They actually hold up VERY well. I have not had a problem yet with Target tennis shoes. The dress shoes, well they dont wear them often enough to get worn out. But I have to give props to the tennis shoes...we love them! And my kids are very hard on shoes! I wish I could go out today, all the stuff in the lingerie when i went was still 50% off. Darn!

Now ya tell me!!! lol I made the 45 minute trip today and didn't even look in the shoe section. I posted my itty bitty finds on the other thread. My DH was along and HATES shopping....unless it is for him of course,lol.(those big boys toys...ps2 and his guitar junk!)