Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Target winter shoes/boots

7 replies to this topic

#1 meo  OFFLINE  

meo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 20, 2006 - 6:50 pm

I didn't check the perimeter thread yet but at Target today their boots and shoes ("winter styles") were 30% - 50% off -- got some seriously cute and warm (rated to -10) boots for next year for everyone; three pairs for dd, one pair for ds, one pair for DH and a pair of slippers for DS for near $50 -- the most expensive were DH's "duck" boots (zipper, not laces) for $14.98. Cheapest were the $3 slippers and then $4.98 boots (white "abominable" boots; furry, look like native american furry) for dd.

#2 Guest_RedStateGirl_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_RedStateGirl_*
  • Member since --

Posted Jan 20, 2006 - 6:54 pm

Yes my Target had lots of shoes marked 75% yesterday. I got Barbie suede loafers for my little girls for $3.74 each and Lizzie McGuire sneakers for $4.24, there are tons for all family members, but I only needed shoes for my girlies. However the lingerie department and mens along with bedding had 75% off everywhere as well. Yeah Baby. I :2wiggle: Love TARGET!!!

#3 nick_jenni_jocelyn  OFFLINE  

nick_jenni_jocelyn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 20, 2006 - 7:03 pm

gosh dang it! i wish my target wasnt a 45 minute drive, i would be there in an instant! good deals you guys! :)
:holiday03~*~ Jenni ~*~:holiday03

#4 elsolo21  OFFLINE  

elsolo21

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 21, 2006 - 5:34 am

I got the Lizzie Mcguire sneakers as well for my daughter for $4.24. They are not the greatest quality but if they can last the rest of the winter before her feet grow again then I'm ahead of the game... -Eric

#5 fairydustcrissy  OFFLINE  

fairydustcrissy

Christmas in Halloweentown!

• 4,960 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 21, 2006 - 7:05 am

My DDs also got the Barbie & Lizzie Maguire shoes. They currently are wearing Lizzie Maguire shoes from last time shoes went 75% off. They actually hold up VERY well. I have not had a problem yet with Target tennis shoes. The dress shoes, well they dont wear them often enough to get worn out. But I have to give props to the tennis shoes...we love them! And my kids are very hard on shoes! I wish I could go out today, all the stuff in the lingerie when i went was still 50% off. Darn!

#6 PikkasMom  OFFLINE  

PikkasMom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 21, 2006 - 10:52 am

guess I'll be going this afternoon..thanks everyone

#7 Booterbunz  OFFLINE  

Booterbunz

• 1,120 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 21, 2006 - 11:56 am

I got 5 pairs of shoes for dd for less than $20!!! I was so happy but I know that when hubby comes home from hunting that he'll roll his eyes! LOL My dd has entirely way too many shoes, but for the prices I paid, ya can't beat it! LOL

#8 jeninpa  OFFLINE  

jeninpa

Mama to 4

• 7,248 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jan 21, 2006 - 9:42 pm

Now ya tell me!!! lol I made the 45 minute trip today and didn't even look in the shoe section. I posted my itty bitty finds on the other thread. My DH was along and HATES shopping....unless it is for him of course,lol.(those big boys toys...ps2 and his guitar junk!)
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever." - Tinkerbell

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users