BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

i am really surprised that they put everything up for sale instead of staggering, i suppose good for them, they might also have enough $99 TV as I still see them in stock

What are you talking about everything isnt up for sale?  The tv Im waiting for is still not.

I'm trying to get the GoPro 3 camera package that has the 16GB memory card AND the LCD screen add-on.

They have two GoPro3 cameras up. The one that explicitly states (and shows in pictoral form) what I described above says "coming soon".

However, the other one shows just the camera, but states it comes with two gifts, the memory card and the LCD screen. Yet if you add that one to your cart, the LCD screen is nowhere to be found; only the memory card.

So what exactly gives here? I don't want to be waiting for one when I should buy the other, but I don't want to buy that other and get robbed of a LCD screen, either.

*sigh*

I got all the movies I wanted minus Lego and the 40" insignia just now. Had problems with my cart/sign in not working, and ended up signing in on my phone and checking out there, and it worked. Helps to have multiple devices if you have login/cart loading issues. I'm gonna go wait on target for their Lego movie deal.

Beats are up now. Order in process with a order number. Good sign?

Yes! 

BTW, for those still having problems with Best Buy...try using your phone's app (if possible) as I mentioned in another thread. I did and finally got my order through.

• Like 1

Beats are up now. Order in process with a order number. Good sign?

Edit: How long does it usually take for a order to be "fulfilled"?

Mine says that I should receive my Beats by Dec. 12, which is great since that's my bday anyhow. But that's with free shipping, they had faster options but shipping cost was higher. :)

Yes! 

BTW, for those still having problems with Best Buy...try using your phone's app (if possible) as I mentioned in another thread. I did and finally got my order through.

Thanks for the suggestion!  The website is having problems, but the app is working great.  I got everything I wanted!

I got all the movies I wanted minus Lego and the 40" insignia just now. Had problems with my cart/sign in not working, and ended up signing in on my phone and checking out there, and it worked. Helps to have multiple devices if you have login/cart loading issues. I'm gonna go wait on target for their Lego movie deal.

Lego Movie 3D is available online at Target for $9. I thought Amazon had it for $3.99 for a while, but when I checked just now it was $17 :(.