Kohls.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

I spoke with customer service.  Their site is having problems and their system is not working correctly.  She said they are actively working on it and to try later this afternoon.  She also confirme the SAVE20CC should be working, and will work again once the site is completely back up and running.

• Like 1

OK, question about rebates.....I goofed and didn't look at the rebates for the mixers (just saw limit of 5 on the page and assumed it was like the other items which you could have 5 of each) so I ordered 2 of the 4.5 qt ones and 1 of the artisan one, it says one per household on the rebate form.  The rebate forms are two different ones going to the same place but with different offer numbers so can the Artisan and one of the 4.5 qt be sent in by me and the other by my daughter 4.5 qt by my daughter since the artisan is a different mixer, model etc.  I called and they said the two 4.5 qt can be bought by me but the rebate form must have two different addresses which we have so does that make the Artisan submitted by me allowed also?  If not, one of the 4.5 qt ones is going back LOL

i ordered a kitchenaid mixer 4.5qt (229 with 15%off) i got another pair of earrings for 9 bucks for i could recieve an extra 10 dollar in kohls cash.

i ended up paying 216 total but i got 60 in kohls cash plus 50 rebate but im wondering if tomorrow they release the 20%off can i cancel my order and save a couple more bucks or am i risking not being about to get the mixer at that awesome price? 

anybody else having this dilemma?

i ordered a kitchenaid mixer 4.5qt (229 with 15%off) i got another pair of earrings for 9 bucks for i could recieve an extra 10 dollar in kohls cash.

i ended up paying 216 total but i got 60 in kohls cash plus 50 rebate but im wondering if tomorrow they release the 20%off can i cancel my order and save a couple more bucks or am i risking not being about to get the mixer at that awesome price? 

you can't cancel your order (only within one hour of ordering) U could reorder and return the other one

My orders are already in fulfillment/one has been shipped so I personally wouldn't be able to do this. That 20% would have been nice though :) But I'm not sure it's worth the hassle for me!

I want the Jawbone Up24 fitness bracelet but it isn't showing as onsale either.   :(  I keep checking back.  I can't call, I'm still on customer service with Staples, 50 minutes in, and I at at work.  

Customer service said this will only be available on Thursday & Friday....  :wife:

Keep an eye on your promo codes in your shopping cart.  I've been shopping all over the website - and at times on some other websites, and then I come back.  It will log you out after awhile, and when you log back in it will still have your items in your cart, but the discount code will be gone.  You'll have to re-enter it.  The only code I can get to work today is HOLIDAY15.