Amazon deals

glm777

I read that Amazon is going be having Black Friday lightening deals through to next Friday as many as one every 10 minutes!. The list of items that will be coming up includes a 32 inch Tv for $79 and I want that! I work all day and won't have access to Amazon throughout the day. Any idea if they will be listing the dates and times of upcoming deals?

"But, if you will go to the Amazon forum on this site, you can follow it a little easier."

The question was asked in the Black Friday section, under store specific- Amazon, From the post perhaps there's another area on the site for Amazon?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if I can put an item in my cart before a lightening deal starts and use the 1 click buy right at the start of the deal?

I tried to get something this weekend and got in from my phone about 30 seconds after the sale started and the item was fully claimed

Does anyone know if I can put an item in my cart before a lightening deal starts and use the 1 click buy right at the start of the deal?

I tried to get something this weekend and got in from my phone about 30 seconds after the sale started and the item was fully claimed

Nope