BF Online Sale

banerj

After checking out the walmart ad, I noticed that all or most item says 'in stores only'. Looks like Walmart will honour the black friday ad prices in stores only! Last year only some items were available online, in 2012 almost nothing was availble online:(

Im not sure what ad you are looking at but the only stuff i saw stamped in-store only were the 1 Hour Guarentee items on the first and last page.

I saw 2 items that said Online only but nothing else said in-store only other than the 1 hour stuff

• Like 1

Im not sure what ad you are looking at but the only stuff i saw stamped in-store only were the 1 Hour Guarentee items on the first and last page.

I saw 2 items that said Online only but nothing else said in-store only other than the 1 hour stuff

I was thinking the same thing.

thats because your viewing the item online, right now it is only available in store only, this does not mean it will not be available online when the sale goes live

I think I remember everything saying 'In Store Only' until the online sale went live; to prevent people from adding it to the cart or whatever.

Thank you!!!! I was hoping to be able to order them online because I will not be able to get to Walmart until well after 8 pm.

Originally I would've said they were copping out and not making BF items available online this year based on the ad being plastered with "In Store Only" exemptions.

However, I've been poking around the Walmart website, and I've actually found quite a few of the items from the ad with the appropriate pricing including the better homes and gardens bedding set and the $98 32" tv.  They currently say they're out of stock. This is something I've seen walmart do before in order to prep for a sale. The item can be found, but remains "out of stock" until the sale starts. 

So I say its okay to hold on to hope that items will be available online, as well. :)

Edited by Spotted1
  • Like 1

I've always went to walmart on bf but I don't need any big ticket items this year.. Do they usually put such items like PJ's , clothing and games etc. online? I would love not having to fight the lines for the small stuff.

I was able to buy some of the footie pajamas online last year. I don't know how many of the other smaller items they list online though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trying my best to get the 1,600 piece lego set $30. It says "not available at this time" yet the duplo set which is also shown in the ad pic is available. Smh

----10 min later, sold out. Aww man, this means I have to go to the B&M store.

Edited by JSwinler