Black Friday T-Shirt Status Update Thread

Brad

my PM for the shirt i won the other day on the webcast hasnt even been read yet, so glad I won one cant wait for it to show up

Did you PM bigjimslade? He's been without internet (reason he had to cancel the webcast) so that would explain it. If you want, PM me.

Still waiting for replies to my PM from these winners:

Bobbi0125
lightguy
computerlady
Peskydawg
hockeydon
delphernina
likehome

You have until 11/21 otherwise you're not getting a shirt this year.

If I have a few shirts left over after the last contest I'll post something and maybe we'll have a quick flash sale or something. They all would be L or XL sizes.

• Like 2

Still waiting for replies to my PM from these winners:

Bobbi0125

lightguy

computerlady

Peskydawg

hockeydon

delphernina

likehome

You have until 11/21 otherwise you're not getting a shirt this year.

If I have a few shirts left over after the last contest I'll post something and maybe we'll have a quick flash sale or something. They all would be L or XL sizes.

If they don't want theirs, I'll take it!!  :gdtshirt:

• Like 1

Glad everyone is getting their shirts. The Represent.com orders should ship this week. If you check the e-mail confirmation for those there is a link to track the status of your order. You might even have a tracking number by now.

We have the last contest that ends on Monday and then I'll ship the next big batch of shirts on Tuesday.

For those of you still looking for a shirt, we have our last forum contest that ends tomorrow:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/topic/237107-final-t-shirt-contest-take-a-virtual-shopping-spree-win-black-friday-t-shirts-ends-1117/

we're giving away 20 shirts and as of now there's only around that many replies, so you've got an amazingly good shot of winning.

• Like 1