Do furniture stores have good sales during Black Friday?

shopping4my3son

Some of them do. Room 2 Go usually has a book full of coupons. Every year there is this one coupon that doubles your gift card purchase. Last year I got 2 $100 gift cards and that each came with and additional $100 gift card ( $400 total). Only catch was that I could not use them until January.

Edited by jesusluvu

If you buy from Ashley furniture make sure it's something they have in stock!! I can't tell you how many people I've heard say it took months past the expected delivery date to get their stuff. Sometimes they get parts but not all, more than half the time there is zero communication from them also.

I have looked at the BF sales on Furniture in the past, but generally found that the discounts were not better than other sales at these stores.

I do recall seeing the Room 2 Go gift cards as an unusually good deal and as far as I know, only offered on BF (or BF weekend).  I have never bought them though.

Since we are so close to BF now, there is no harm in collecting some current adds and waiting to see how the BF ads compare.  Don't assume that just because a salesperson tells you they are having a special BF sale, that this means anything--most furniture sales people work on commission.

Edited by mcwalker