Fonts On GottaDeal Idea

firebabe

I think that would give me a headache when people tried to go all fancy and type in 24-point Vivaldi or something. Or the resident freak who'd post all in wingdings. Actually I can think of a few people who might do that LOL. :P

MIGHT BE NICE BUT SOMETIMES A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO READ LIKE MY ALL CAPS ON LOL

I think that would give me a headache when people tried to go all fancy and type in 24-point Vivaldi or something. Or the resident freak who'd post all in wingdings. Actually I can think of a few people who might do that LOL. :P

Resident freak?

I resent that...

;)

I happen to be a font freak lol

I like your idea, Firebabe.

I do have to agree with Outnumbered. For instance the cursive fonts are pretty, but they are VERY hard to read. I think there are a few more out there that are just too hard to read, even for an average GottaDeal poster. (That is if there is an 'average one'. I think we are all a little loony.)

Maybe you could submit some to RossMan and Brad, and they could decide if they'd like to add it??? Just a little twist to the idea. That allows them to snuff out the hard to read ones.

Hmm thats a great idea perhaps rossMAN will see my post

I like your idea, Firebabe.

I do have to agree with Outnumbered. For instance the cursive fonts are pretty, but they are VERY hard to read. I think there are a few more out there that are just too hard to read, even for an average GottaDeal poster. (That is if there is an 'average one'. I think we are all a little loony.)

Maybe you could submit some to RossMan and Brad, and they could decide if they'd like to add it??? Just a little twist to the idea. That allows them to snuff out the hard to read ones.

I would say it is a bad idea because there are quite a few fonts out there that are pretty but unreadable, or readable in a small sentence but not good for anything of great novel proportions. But, if that ever happens then I know where I can set my screen up to ignore any website settings and go strictly by what I select from colors to background to font and size.

Guest outrbanx

No tell us what it as about!!!!

Firebabe is so going to get us for this....

Ok I am hiding behind the Chrsitmas tree do not tell her.... shhhhhh

Well, this father refused to pay his ex-wife for the over-budgeted part of their daughters wedding. Then.....

Nevermind, that would take too long. Anyway, the case was dismissed.

Wanna just play a trivia game instead? I got classic TV trivia for Christmas! :elmo:

Well, this father refused to pay his ex-wife for the over-budgeted part of their daughters wedding. Then.....

Nevermind, that would take too long. Anyway, the case was dismissed.

Wanna just play a trivia game instead? I got classic TV trivia for Christmas! :elmo:

Oh my I did see a bit of that he said something to the effect he gave get $102 more then what they throught it was going to be. I was in the middle of scrubbing the kitchen .

I have a friend who would use the wingdings! lol I do like using different colors and font size. But other than that no way do I want to see fancy fonts. I get confused easily. :eek:

Not going to happen but you're welcome to dream on :groovin:

Standard size TEXT.IS.PERFECT.IN.MY.HONEST.OPINION.WHAT.DO.YOU.GUYS.THINK?

Thank you. If everyone started using custom fonts, I would probably only venture into online deals and tech forum from now on.

Hmm thats a great idea perhaps rossMAN will see my post

The problem with fonts is, they only work if you have them on your own computer, otherwise it'll show up in some generic font. My personal feeling is that fonts are great for page layout and design, but for an Internet message board they don't really add any value. Bold and italics are good, they provide emphasis. Overuse of fonts, like overuse of images, would make the board very hard on the eyes. :)