Secret Santa 2012 Official Discussion Thread

ClosedAcct

Yay! Just got home from work and was excited to see this. :) Have been checking sporadically, waiting for the Holiday area to be open, and doubley surprised to see info on the Holiday exchange. Will get my answers together this weekend & PM ya. Thanks for taking this over.

Updated!

Two notes: I'm assuming at this point everyone has met the requirements for participating but I will be verifying before I distribute names (I was only burned once on the summer exchange but if I had done my homework, I wouldn't have so I will be doing my best to prevent that from happening this time!) And on a more positive note: Thank you to those of you who've offered to be an Elf. I am keeping a list (and checking it twice :D)!

I would also be happy to be an Elf if needed...

Updated!

Two notes: I'm assuming at this point everyone has met the requirements for participating but I will be verifying before I distribute names (I was only burned once on the summer exchange but if I had done my homework, I wouldn't have so I will be doing my best to prevent that from happening this time!) And on a more positive note: Thank you to those of you who've offered to be an Elf. I am keeping a list (and checking it twice :D)!

Updated!!!!!! Please verify that I have added you to the exchanges you requested (just to double check me!)

ALSO, if you're still undecided, the deadline to sign up is THIS WEDNESDAY, October 31st (but I won't be sending out names until Saturday at the earliest so if we have a few stragglers, get it in my Friday!!).