Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Walmart has traditionally started their online Black Friday sale at midnight PST on Friday morning. However this year there are indications that they may start their sale on Thursday morning.

If anyone hears anything concrete about WM's online plans, please post here.

This is my first year having to do all this online. Does Walmart usually do their door busters online as well? I know most probably are "in store only", but I thought I better ask rather than assume. Thanks. :D

Some items they have in the past. We won't know for sure what/if they will until it gets a little closer.

a few years ago they had the 32" tv doorbuster for $199 come up online at 4am...unannounced. Ds was in line at target for a tv for $199. I called him and told him i could order the WM doorbuster at the same price and it would be here next week. he said no, he'd get the one at Target when the doors opened. LOL! Such youth! Like he had a chance with target only having like 3 of the TVs. By the time he called me back to order the WM one they were gone.

LOL. Too funny. He knows you are a BF GottaDeal Expert right? Will they never listen to their mothers. Too funny!

a few years ago they had the 32" tv doorbuster for $199 come up online at 4am...unannounced. Ds was in line at target for a tv for $199. I called him and told him i could order the WM doorbuster at the same price and it would be here next week. he said no, he'd get the one at Target when the doors opened. LOL! Such youth! Like he had a chance with target only having like 3 of the TVs. By the time he called me back to order the WM one they were gone.

Hi guys, do you expect walmart to give you the spreadsheet again this year letting you know what would be in store only? Really interested in the Nabi 2, but don't really want to go in to the local Walmart... I fear for my life in there on BF.

If we get it, we'll post it. Our Walmart reps have changed since last year and they are not as communicative...

Hi guys, do you expect walmart to give you the spreadsheet again this year letting you know what would be in store only? Really interested in the Nabi 2, but don't really want to go in to the local Walmart... I fear for my life in there on BF.

:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin that is what it makes me feel like when i go black friday shopping in the store. I do most of mine online.

THanks GD for having the links for everything. Sure does make it easier.

If we get it, we'll post it. Our Walmart reps have changed since last year and they are not as communicative...

do they take bribes?

we're on a very tight budget this year. the only BF thing I'm going for is the Nabi 2. And I'd rather not try to leave the house to get it as I can't figure out how to do so without bring the kids with me ( hubby has to work). My kids are not old enough to brave our walmart on BF. Last year I watched a poor guy get beat up over a video game for his grandson by security no less.

do they take bribes?

we're on a very tight budget this year. the only BF thing I'm going for is the Nabi 2. And I'd rather not try to leave the house to get it as I can't figure out how to do so without bring the kids with me ( hubby has to work). My kids are not old enough to brave our walmart on BF. Last year I watched a poor guy get beat up over a video game for his grandson by security no less.

I'm in the same boat, hoping to get the Nabi 2 online.

Whats the best way to be sure you get the item if you are there online at the schelduled time? I was thinking of adding to my wishlist but the item that is posted on there bf is sold out and I cant, of course they probably did that so they have enough in stock black friday since the sold out price is alot higher. What do you guys do? Another option is bookmarketing item if u cant add them to wish list I guess?

OMG!! Thank you so much for posting this. I just told my husband last night that I should really go to Walmart Thanksgiving night to get this for our 6yo. We discussed in length whether going to Walmart was really worth the hassle to save $80. I needed NOTHING else there. This sale has saved me from the horrors of that store!!! Now, I just need some on line love from Target for my iPad and iTouch and I am set for electronic gifts :))))

The last page of the ad on their website says "Black Friday starts early on Walmart.com. Shop all day on Thanksgiving online." I saw them responding to questions on their Facebook page, but I don't want to risk being attacked by all the people on there ripping them for making their employees work Thanksgiving ;)

The last page of the ad on their website says "Black Friday starts early on Walmart.com. Shop all day on Thanksgiving online." I saw them responding to questions on their Facebook page, but I don't want to risk being attacked by all the people on there ripping them for making their employees work Thanksgiving ;)

OK, I'll go with my original prediction of just after midnight PST tonight then. They haven't sent anything to us about a Thanksgiving Day sale which they've had the last 5+ years before the BF sale started, so that leads me to believe they are doing the BF sale Thursday and Friday this year.

So can I add an item to my cart and refresh after midnight to get the sale price? I have never ordered a "hot" item before. Thanks

You can try that, but you may need to add it to your cart if they choose to dump carts when it goes live. Or you can just have that web page for the item up + when the sale goes live add it to your cart or refresh the page and add it.