Official "Where is this store's ad?" & "Does this store do BF?" Thread

Brad

I went to the mall 2 years back and they had 25% off everything in the store, including clearance. Scored some nice deals that year.

Does anyone know if h&m has black Friday deals? Or other sales coming up? My dh is in need of dressy casual clothes for work functions.

I know Fry's Electronics is pretty regional to the southwest, but I was wondering if anyone else has any plans to go check them out this year. Usually they have some of the best deals on hot eletronics items for BF. Anyone have some juicy inside info on what's gonna be offered this year? In fact, have we ever gotten the BF ad for Fry's Electronics early? :confused:

Never. Unless you have informants at your local newspapers.

There are Fry's in California, Oregon and Texas. :) And now Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Nevada and Washington!

I know Fry's Electronics is pretty regional to the southwest, but I was wondering if anyone else has any plans to go check them out this year. Usually they have some of the best deals on hot eletronics items for BF. Anyone have some juicy inside info on what's gonna be offered this year? In fact, have we ever gotten the BF ad for Fry's Electronics early?

Oh and I've learned not to go on BF anymore, because there really isn't anything I want that badly. The lines are crazy all day. But I agree, their prices are better.

I know Fry's Electronics is pretty regional to the southwest, but I was wondering if anyone else has any plans to go check them out this year. Usually they have some of the best deals on hot eletronics items for BF. Anyone have some juicy inside info on what's gonna be offered this year? In fact, have we ever gotten the BF ad for Fry's Electronics early?

I went last year on BF later in the day. The lines weren't as bad as the midnight Walmart one. I guess it depends on when you actually go.

Black Friday at Fry's is crazy indeed. But that's the fun of it all, isn't it :yup:?

Oh and I've learned not to go on BF anymore, because there really isn't anything I want that badly. The lines are crazy all day.

Try to shop there closer to Christmas. 50+ check-out cashiers and ya gotta wait in a line that wraps all the way around the inside of the building :shock:.

The one in Sunnyvale has the capability for 80 cashiers.

You what? Even our Brandsmart doesn't have space/registers for that many.

We had a Lego Store open in my closest mall this year. Do they do something for Black Friday? My son wants the Lego Mindstorm 2.0 that is amazingly expensive... It is $240 right now at amazon, but I was thinking that it might be a better deal on BF?

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Last year they did scratch off cards for a percentage off. Good luck!

We had a Lego Store open in my closest mall this year. Do they do something for Black Friday? My son wants the Lego Mindstorm 2.0 that is amazingly expensive... It is $240 right now at amazon, but I was thinking that it might be a better deal on BF?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am thinking the Black Friday Ad is going to be spectacular! The ads the last couple of weeks have been bad. I also have over $100 in rebate cards to shop with. I wish the ad would hurrry up;)

Spectacular? And we won't be home to enjoy it. Who's going to go to Menards for you/us?