Saturday (12/18) - Performance Fleece Scarves for $1 at Old Navy Stores!

noehlp

As seen on Old Navy's Facebook page:

Performance Fleece Scarves only $1. Sat, 12/18 only!

In-store only (hours vary by location; most stores open early, check your local store for hours).

While supplies last. Select styles only. Store hours may vary by location. Limit 5 per customer.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs348.snc4/41600_172083449492022_8274461_n.jpg

Well I got to ON at a little after 7 (which is when they opened)and it was packed. There was no limit and people were buying 30 and 40 scarves in 1 transaction. Apparently they were lined up way before the door opened b/c all the scarves were gone and there were people already leaving when I got there at 7:15. That ticked me off that they let people get that many in one transaction. It even had a big sign as you walk in the door- 5 per customer- and other signs around the store saying the same thing. :mad:

Well I got to ON at a little after 7 (which is when they opened)and it was packed. There was no limit and people were buying 30 and 40 scarves in 1 transaction. Apparently they were lined up way before the door opened b/c all the scarves were gone and there were people already leaving when I got there at 7:15. That ticked me off that they let people get that many in one transaction. It even had a big sign as you walk in the door- 5 per customer- and other signs around the store saying the same thing. :mad:

Omg!

Did you get any???

My store was very strict about the limit (I am fine with limits).

The first ON I went to didn't get any in. They told me that they were considered a "hot" store and those didn't receive any. So I went to the ON outlet. I got there about 10 min before they opened and there were about 10 people in line ahead of me. We all went straight for the scarves. They only had a few and they were way up high. It was madness! I managed to get 3 but many people didn't get any. They were BOGO so that was a bonus.

I finally made it to ON around 8pm. I didn't see them anywhere at first but the cashier told me where to look when I was checking out. There were maybe 50 left in the box, all dark blue or green. The line was painfully long and slow and the quality didn't scream "buy me", so I didn't get any. The dark colored ones showed a lot of lint. If there had been patterns left I might have waited though the line again.

Omg!

Did you get any???

My store was very strict about the limit (I am fine with limits).

No I didn't! Even the stock person lady was ticked b/c she told the manager that people were getting mad that he was letting people buy so many at a time. But the manager said "Well, I don't want to cause a riot or anything" then the stock person told me she told the manager "Well you're about to have a riot b/c the people who waited and didn't get any are ticked too" She told me I should email corporate b/c it was not fair to all the other people. I am one who think the rules should be enforced. Even if you don't get to buy 30 scarves like you wanted to at least other people would get in on the deal. And I'm not just mad b/c I didn't get any. On BF our walmart was letting people get up to 6 TV's a person (even though they had a sign at the front of the line that said 2 per customer)but told us there were only 35 TVs and there was 200 people waiting in line. So I only got 1, so more people could get one too.

**gets down off of soapbox now** :o

No I didn't! Even the stock person lady was ticked b/c she told the manager that people were getting mad that he was letting people buy so many at a time. But the manager said "Well, I don't want to cause a riot or anything" then the stock person told me she told the manager "Well you're about to have a riot b/c the people who waited and didn't get any are ticked too" She told me I should email corporate b/c it was not fair to all the other people. I am one who think the rules should be enforced. Even if you don't get to buy 30 scarves like you wanted to at least other people would get in on the deal. And I'm not just mad b/c I didn't get any. On BF our walmart was letting people get up to 6 TV's a person (even though they had a sign at the front of the line that said 2 per customer)but told us there were only 35 TVs and there was 200 people waiting in line. So I only got 1, so more people could get one too.

**gets down off of soapbox now** :o

I feel terrible for you and the other-I would be upset and livid too!

I hope corporate does right by you.They should at least send you a gift card or something!