Dorm Life Groovy Garden Comforter Set WAS $80.00 to $100.00 NOW $14.99 @ jcpenney.com

magickallight

Promotion: ($10.00)

NICE4U

Total Savings: ($75.01)

Subtotal: $4.99

Shipping & Handling: $4.50

Tax: $0.74

Order Total: $10.23

I had it shipped to my local store, im afraid I will be out of town when it arrives otherwise. Has anyone ever used this method with JCP? AWESOME deal OP.

*Note, they only have the Twin available now.

I just spent half hour running around with "customer service" and they're telling me that my code (nice4u) didn't apply to my order. They saw the code, it just didn't apply...and the final person I spoke with said that it didn't apply because of the clearance item. I found another item on clearance, went through the whole process, except placing the order, and it never once said anything about the code not applying. Well, hopefully the customer service department that is going to "get back to me" will be able to give me my $10 back.

I used it 3 times today on clearance jeans. WHat I discovered last week was that if you put the item in your cart from the outlet section it will not work. My doll cradle wouldn't work. IF it is put in through the clearance part it works even though same item. THis happened to me last week with a toy. IT showed two different prices in those different departments.

got mine...had a bit of a hassle at store pick up. Before I bought I had emailed CS to make sure Stepmom could pick up(it says you have to show cc) CS emailed me back FAST(within 30 minutes probably) and said as long as I put her name as the mail to/pick up contact I could....yep all sorts of hassle at the store trying to get it despite email print out and stapled to order confirmation email.....UGH I get its a stressful time of year to be in retail but there are some people I swear invite it on themselves....

Its still at stepmoms so havent seen but dad said if i dont want they would be happy to buy it off me so it must be fairly nice LOL

Got Mine.... I think it is ugly to be quite honest. Looks different in person than it does in picture in my opinion.Would have NEVER paid $100 for this!! My husband was mad that I keep spending money on good deals. For $4.99 who cares if it is ugly..... if he is mad! :razz:

Got Mine.... I think it is ugly to be quite honest. Looks different in person than it does in picture in my opinion.Would have NEVER paid $100 for this!! My husband was mad that I keep spending money on good deals. For $4.99 who cares if it is ugly..... if he is mad! :razz:

that's why you buy a duvet and shove the ugly comforter in it!

Thanks so much for this deal! I got three of these, at $10 a piece shipped, and just picked up two of them at the store yesterday. They are definitely very nice and I'm really happy with my purchases. I love the fabric laundry bag they come in! This is one of those things I would have never known about in a million years without this website. Even the lady at JC Pennys was flabbergasted when she saw how little I paid for them haha :)

• 3 weeks later...
Picked up mine from in-store this weekend, 11 year old loves it - bag is cute too. I was able to use the nice4u code - total w/ship was $10.01. Would never pay $80, or even $30. Much of the appeal was getting it so darn cheap! Thanks for the posting!

Picked up mine from in-store this weekend, 11 year old loves it - bag is cute too. I was able to use the nice4u code - total w/ship was $10.01. Would never pay $80, or even $30. Much of the appeal was getting it so darn cheap! Thanks for the posting!

You got the nice4u code to work this weekend? Anyone know if it's still working? I thought it had quit working

I just spent half hour running around with "customer service" and they're telling me that my code (nice4u) didn't apply to my order. They saw the code, it just didn't apply...and the final person I spoke with said that it didn't apply because of the clearance item. I found another item on clearance, went through the whole process, except placing the order, and it never once said anything about the code not applying. Well, hopefully the customer service department that is going to "get back to me" will be able to give me my $10 back.

kudos to JCP.... they never "got back to me", but they did refund the amount for using the code :)