Zhu Zhu pet accessories available @ Shopko.com

innairis

Got both of my packages delivered yesterday and I just openend them today...kids were around. Got a code for $10 off online when you spend $100. The code is OFFER1 so hopefully that helps.

This was my first post ever and its fun to watch how many people are looking at the thread and how many people are happy.

This is soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!

What day did you order?

Pets are back in stock!!!!!

Used the code OFFER1 and got $10 off plus free shipping because I spent over $75 and signed up for there free rewards shopper card. It's not a credit card!!

When you do use your shopko shopper card and you are on the check out page, it will tell you that your card is invalid. Check out anyways and then call CS at 1-800-869-5819 and use option #2. But wait about 30-45 minutes for it to go into the system.

I had to put more stuff in my cart to get up to the $75 but I have a Shopko 3 minutes from my house so I will return the unwanted items.

You know I dont know if anyone is interested or has checked but you can get these regular pets on eBay for just a couple of dollars more than retail, by the time you pay shipping from either an online store or on eBay. If you are going to order enough to make up the free shipping amount it would still be a better deal. But for those of us who are just desperate for them - dont fret you can get them somewhat affordably on eBay. :)

I ordered some pets last weekend. I just got an email stating they are out of stock and my order was canceled. So, why would they put them back in stock online before filling the orders they have already received last weekend?? Wow, this Zhu Zhu pet hunt is EXTREMELY frustrating, to say the least!

Do they send an email confirmation?

I never did get an email confirmation, but I ordered them on the morning of 12/7 and late 12/8 I received a "shipped" email and I received them yesterday, 12/11. So, don't panic if you don't get a confirmation, but you may want to call 800-869-5819 if you're concerned.

im frustrated about the $10 off code. i got that same thing in my order i received today. I had $115 in my cart.. showed the free shipping (im a member), put in the OFFER1 code, it took away the free shipping. I removed the code.. still cant get my free shipping back. VERY frustrating. i called, they said to place the order and call back to get my shipping refunded, but they would not allow the coupon code and free shipping.

I currently have four different orders with Shopko and they are right on when they say up to 10 days for shipping. So keep that in mind that you may not get them by Christmas. I ordered something on the 5th and still haven't got it. I also had 3 of my orders for other items cancelled as well and they had them available the next day on the website available to order. Wasn't worth it to call and argue, especially after the shipping problems I have encountered with them. (only one order was for zhu zhus) Some people get their stuff in a matter of days but not me.:no: I watch the tracking info for days and 4 days in a row all my packages sat in Dallas Texas at the fedex center.

I currently have four different orders with Shopko and they are right on when they say up to 10 days for shipping. So keep that in mind that you may not get them by Christmas. I ordered something on the 5th and still haven't got it. I also had 3 of my orders for other items cancelled as well and they had them available the next day on the website available to order. Wasn't worth it to call and argue, especially after the shipping problems I have encountered with them. (only one order was for zhu zhus) Some people get their stuff in a matter of days but not me.:no: I watch the tracking info for days and 4 days in a row all my packages sat in Dallas Texas at the fedex center.

Mine too. I still have a package not shipped for Dec 10th. It says open order and nothing was ever cancelled.

Min was ordered on the 13th .. it says it was received at the Dallaz, Texas FedEx center on the 15th and that it left the Dallas, Texas FedEx Center the 15th at 4:31am.

Did yours ever say that it left? I am hoping that's a good sign.

Also, it said my arrival date is Dec 22 .. yikes! Too close for comfort!

Departed FedEx location

DALLAS, TX

Dec 15, 2009 4:31 AM

Departed FedEx location

DALLAS, TX

Dec 15, 2009 1:16 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

DALLAS, TX

Dec 13, 2009 5:05 PM

Shipment information sent to FedEx