DSI Bundle pre order on Amazon

xslicricx

Toys R Us deal is $159 and comes with a sleeve and car adapter. I still pay tax on Amazon purchases - I think I'll be trying Toys R Us at midnight - convince me otherwise :)

Don't you pay tax at TRU ? :confused:

I like the idea of a sleeve and a car adapter. Does the TRU come in a bundle ?

I looked that one on Amazon and I like the bundle. I noticed there are cases for cards, skins, cleaners, etc. Tell me what I need to add to start with. (I've posted on another thread and may have answers there). I am green at this Dsi stuff.

Edited by KuponKlipper

Ordered the blue one from Amazon - my older 2 have the black DSI's and love them, number 3 will be ecstatic! No tax, free shipping, works out cheaper than Target for me when you factor in tax. (I wouldn't include the 10/100 since I have other shopping that will get me over that 100 anyway!) Not to mention it's one less thing to "fight" the crowds for!

It was worth not getting the sleeve and car adapter at TRU to me, because now I don't have to stand in that line HOPING that I'm going to get one...with the $15 I saved between tax and the difference at TRU, I can buy at least the adapter for it, I'm sure...with the gas $$ I saved, and my time, I can deal with paying for the skin, LOL!

ok so target has them for 169.99 plus 11.89 tax (here its 7%) so that makes it roughly 182.00 minus 20.00 gift card makes it 162.00 plus you get another 10.00 gc if you spend 100.00 or more on black friday makeing it 152.00....then you add in the hassel of waiting in line for it all night when ya could be out somewhere else getting good deals.... so if you subtract that from the amazon price of 154.98 that's 3.00 more than what you'd be paying at target. i think i'd rather pay the three dollars more.

You also get a $10 gift card with every $100 purchase you make at Target. Which brings it down to $139.99.

Just an FYI in fine print the $10 gift card deal for $100 spent states "may not be a one item purchase for over $100". So I take that to mean it has to be many different items totaling $100.

Just an FYI in fine print the $10 gift card deal for $100 spent states "may not be a one item purchase for over $100". So I take that to mean it has to be many different items totaling $100.

I am thinking you could throw in a couple of cheap-o stocking stuffers like pez dispensers or gum or something... they even have .99 ornaments and things like that =)

I am thinking you could throw in a couple of cheap-o stocking stuffers like pez dispensers or gum or something... they even have .99 ornaments and things like that =)

You'd probably have to hit the $200 mark, because of the price of the DS. I'm sure they ar prepared for people buying a DS and a pack of gum. Anything over $100 is probably excluded from your total.