$10 coupon for Disney's Santa Buddies Bu-ray combo pack

love a deal

I was able to get Santa Buddies from Target. The two closest to my house were sold out, but was able to find it in the one that was a half hours drive away. Is this normal for Target to get few copies of Disney blu ray new releases? I know there was a big shortage of Monster's Inc.

Anyway, I was just glad to be able to get it for my son.

The toys r us was a disaster, they need to get thier ads in check if they want people to spend money. No one knew why the $8.00 wasn't coming off and would have to call corporate to find out. So I went to Target where they were sold out, got a raincheck and then took my ad to Wal-mart where I got it for $9.99 after price match and coupon. Thanks OP!!

Ugh! How are you guys getting Santa Buddies for $10? I know about the coupon, but when I check Targets online price for this its $29.99, then minus coupon it'd be $19.99???

I've been stalking Redbox for the past two days trying to rent this for the kids & I to watch tonight. ALL OUT! :(

Only 1 of the local movie rental places has 1 copy left, but it's $5 to rent the darn thing for 1 night. I'd rather pay $10 and own it. Well, I'd rather pay at Dollar at Redbox, but that isn't happening.

Someone please help me soon. This was on the agenda for tonight, and it's saddenign that we might not get to watch it.

TIA!

so did it work correctly for anyone at toys r us? mine rang up full price and took $8 off. went today with ad to get price adj and left so mad (especially after calling 800# on way home) I don't think I will go back.

they told me the "sale"price shown is for if you bought 2 movies and if you got just 1, you paid full price. the sale price of 1 dvd + 1 blueray + $8. I pointed out if you bought 2 dvds, then the sale would have been $6, not $8. They said I had to go back tomorrow when store manager was there.

I do think I will go back 1 more time---to return the movies!

• 2 weeks later...
Thought I'd post a quick note, many Targets take expired coupons so if you still have $10bluray coupon and print the $5 target one can get for $4.99 plus tax since they have on sale for 19.99. I got mine today and I think I'll convince my brother to let my nephew(5 mo. old) watch it with me on Christmas :)