$10 Pampers Coupon Trade for LOTS of Boxtops

I have a coupon for $10 off Pampers diapers box. What do you have for it? Gift cards, freebies you've received and won't use (especially toys or TAG books), or what????

itunes cards? xbox live codes or points? What do you have to offer?

Bump

I would be willing to trade for a lot of boxtops since my son's school is now collecting them.

Edited by guilliam

Bought a box of diapers and the top half was ruined, had something all over the diapers. Called and they told me they would replace the box and wanted me to send in the ruined ones (which I did) but instead I received 4 $10 off coupons and we only use about a box a month (potty training and he only wears them to bed) so we'll only need 3 (maybe only 2) of them as they expire Dec. 2010.

Bought a box of diapers and the top half was ruined, had something all over the diapers. Called and they told me they would replace the box and wanted me to send in the ruined ones (which I did) but instead I received 4 $10 off coupons and we only use about a box a month (potty training and he only wears them to bed) so we'll only need 3 (maybe only 2) of them as they expire Dec. 2010.

Wow, neat deal. I wish I had something to trade. :(