Up to 40% off toys @ amazon

CarpeDiem

Anyone else finding very few deals on Amazon lately? I used to get boxes from them all the time and now I find their prices are not good at all!

I agree. I used to order from them at least once a month and I haven't ordered anything now all summer. Pretty disappointing.

Anyone else finding very few deals on Amazon lately? I used to get boxes from them all the time and now I find their prices are not good at all!

Yes, I have hardly ordered in the last year. I am trying to save money, but I haven't found great deals. I just ordered some books that my daughter needed for school. I still love not having to pay sales tax.

I agree. I used to order from them at least once a month and I haven't ordered anything now all summer. Pretty disappointing.

me too. only 1 order in more than 4 months

My orders were down to 2-4 a month but they are starting to go back up,lol.

I still order a lot from them, but much less during the 'regular shopping season' than what's coming up, Amazon boxes should start piling in soon around here LOL

Haha! Same here. During the Christmas season, my husband says our house looks like an Amazon warehouse.

i actually just ran out of amazon boxes.....was able to mail various gifts etc all year with the boxes i accumulate from Amazon's drop sale...Last year wasnt the WHOAMYGOODNESS but the deals were there. Hoping for a SMOOTHER year this year. The whole only some people getting adjustments and ever changing criteria was not cool

I agree......those $19.99 "Magic Beads" I bought for only $4.99,lol.

More drops are coming I'm sure, but it might not be as good as before due to everyone having problems. They "beads" are 7.49 now which is awesome deal esp if they dont get down to 4.99.