Fisher Price Camera and VTech Pockets?

momee2twins

DD has a leapster and loves it. She has also enjoyed her FP camera. The pictures from the camera are not worth printing though IMO. It has taught her how to take a good picture well good for a 6 year old. She loves to scrapbook with me, so I want to get her a better camera this year.

My DD5 has a FP camera. It takes crappy pictures but she loves it. Plus it doesn't break when it hits the floor for the 300th time. She also has a Leapster 2 that she loves. We got games that go along with what she is learning in school like sight words. She wants a pink DSi so I went to Kmart today to put it on layaway. We already have a DS that she enjoys

My DD5 has the Kidizoom camera and it is indestructible. It does not take high quality pics, but it's got features for pictures, videos, and games. My DD loves her camera!

We also have a VSmile pocket. My DD loves it too. WE've never had any problems with it at all. The games are very easy for her to figure out. They are also cheaper than Leapster games.

I would keep an eye out for sales on both the camera and the VSmile. They shoudl both definitely be on sale in some capacity around BF. HTH!

My DD5 has the Kidizoom camera and it is indestructible. It does not take high quality pics, but it's got features for pictures, videos, and games. My DD loves her camera!

Thnx so much for the info. I have the KidiZoom camera and KidiLook photo frame on dd7's list. I was looking at the FP camera and its so bignand bulky looking. And I like that VTech has the photo frame to go with it, so she can carry her pics around.

• 2 weeks later...