>>> Official Black Friday 2009 GPS SYSTEM Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

You're quite welcome! It really expands your horizons in terms of going down random roads that just "look interesting" and knowing that you'll definitely find your way home again.

And also to be able to find interesting twisties on a Mapquest and go find them on the bike.

The days of using a printout in your tank bag's map pouch are over (which is a great thing if you are like me and sometimes miss a turn -- printed directions don't "recalculate").

LOL..yea really! Oh I am anxious to get one now but will wait closer to summer.We don't ride much in the cold.I am whimpy that way :)

Thanks again.

Jenn

yes, if you check your sites that you post the other day price is up to $213 and $214.

Yeah, Amazon is like that. You really have to strike when the iron is hot... That's the only explanation I have.

I have some items stored in my cart using their "save for later" feature -- some of them seem to change (up or down) every time I log into ma Amazon account. Sometimes a price will change twice in about 5 minute span -- blows my mind.