Does anyone use the site called Alice

I was given a credit to review it on my blog. They always have free shipping and a pretty good selection of products. A couple coupons for certain products but nothing compared to what you could use in the stores. It is definitely a useful site for some products in my opinion. Shippping took a while to get to my house. What questions do you have?

I just placed my second order yesterday.

It is a little confusing when you first start. But after you get it all set up you can get some pretty decent deals. Starbucks coffee pound $7.87. Some of the deoderant is cheaper. I ordered some cleaning supplies. Everything I ordered had a coupon which gets deducted automatically. You just have to be careful because some of the items only allow 1 coupon, so if you buy multiple items the coupon is only applied to one. So you want to make sure you know what you are paying. But it comes packed really nice. The last time I ordered shampoo and dish soap the caps were sealed so they couldn't spill.

With Free Shipping I think it is worth it for some things but not everything.

I got some pledge duster refills that were cheaper there than Target and the pack included two free.

You can add items to your products then you can just drag to your cart. You can shop under "other ways to shop" and click on "shop best deals" and organize by price or by discount. It has worked out well for me. I don't order everything from there. But I do get the good deals. HTH

Here are some of the items I bought that I thought were good deals.

price - coupon = total price

1 Toothpaste Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste $1.93 $1.00 $0.93

1 Dental Floss G-U-M Flossers $1.79 $0.55 $1.24

1 Fabric Deodorizer Spray Glade Odor Eliminator $3.99 $2.00 $1.99

1 Shampoo Suave Shampoo $1.10 $0.50 $0.60

1 Conditioner Suave Conditioner $1.10 $0.50 $0.60

1 Lip Balm Neosporin Lip Treatment $3.89 $1.00 $2.89

1 Dish Liquid Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid $1.34 $0.50 $0.84

1 Paper Towels Bounty Paper Towels $0.84 $0.25 $0.59

1 Dusters Pledge Multi Surface Duster Refill Pack $3.36 $1.00 $2.36

Here are some of the items I bought that I thought were good deals.

price - coupon = total price

1 Toothpaste Colgate Fluoride Toothpaste $1.93 $1.00 $0.93

1 Dental Floss G-U-M Flossers $1.79 $0.55 $1.24

1 Fabric Deodorizer Spray Glade Odor Eliminator $3.99 $2.00 $1.99

1 Shampoo Suave Shampoo $1.10 $0.50 $0.60

1 Conditioner Suave Conditioner $1.10 $0.50 $0.60

1 Lip Balm Neosporin Lip Treatment $3.89 $1.00 $2.89

1 Paper Towels Bounty Paper Towels $0.84 $0.25 $0.59

1 Dusters Pledge Multi Surface Duster Refill Pack $3.36 $1.00 $2.36

You can get all of this stuff cheaper at Walgreens & CVS. They had the Dawn on sale for .89 a couple weeks ago and with .25 coupons they come to .64¢ each; I've gotten the toothpaste & floss & glade & shampoo & conditioner cheaper at CVS & Walgreens shopping sales & using coupons or at a grocery store that doubles coupons.

These are good deals if you take in to account the following

Buying and cutting newspaper coupons, Gas, time etc

For me I live about 40 minutes from my closest cvs, walmart etc. So for me this is worth it

If you don't like to clip but like to save and also like FREE SHIPPING!

this is a great deal!

You can get all of this stuff cheaper at Walgreens & CVS. They had the Dawn on sale for .89 a couple weeks ago and with .25 coupons they come to .64¢ each; I've gotten the toothpaste & floss & glade & shampoo & conditioner cheaper at CVS & Walgreens shopping sales & using coupons or at a grocery store that doubles coupons.

I wish I could figure out how to shop CVS. I hear you can get a bunch of stuff really cheap there. But I was REALLY turned off to that place because OUR CVS SUCKED!!!! But we just got a brand new CVS and a brand new Walgreens that opened a few weeks ago. I just can never get in there.

This stuff came to the door. And there was a mistake on one of my orders. I did a live chat through their website and their customer service is AWESOME!!!!

How do you find the .25 coupons? I dont' get the newspaper. I get my news online and nightly news so I don't get the Sunday coupons. Do you print coupons online or do you get yours from the newspaper?

We went on a family vacation to a mountain resort area to take the kids fishing this summer. And there was NOTHING there in ways of shopping. You have to pay what the few stores they have charge. So I'm sure especially for areas like that it would be AMAZINGLY cheaper for them. I guess it all depends on where you live. In my area we have shopping everywhere. I'm willing to learn and do the cheapest way possible. But sometimes the cheapest easiest way for me is to have the box delivered to my door.

i've ordered twice- i agree you can sometimes get things cheaper at cvs/ walgreens, but i haven't ordered things that i already have in stash. and i figure that means that i still have my coupon for in store deals. i just think the free shipping/ not having to hunt for coupons makes it worth it to check everyonce in a while. both my orders shipped the next day and arrived 2-3 days after that. i'm fine with that because i would never order something online that i needed tomorrow, kwim.

my favorite deal was a pack of huggies diapers for 3.49.