$5 MP3 credit when buying a free game @ amazon.com

jmyersfl

:eyepoppinGet $5 MP3 credit from amazon.com when you buy a video game, including downloads.

Go to downloadable games and buy Big Kahuna Reef for free - you don't have to actually download it but you can if you'd like (note does not work on vista). You will receive a $5

MP3 credit.

I just did this and it worked as of 1/2 hour ago. :eyepoppin

I'm so glad that everyone is enjoying this. I can finally recipricate for all the great deals I've gotten from all of you over the years.

Thanks and enjoy!!!

Edited by jmyersfl

nevermind, It said I downloaded it for free on 02/08/08.

I couldn't even put it in my cart because I'd previously downloaded it from Amazon. :confused: So I remembered that I'd set up hubby with an Amazon account so he can do his own Christmas shopping...signed in under his name and got the credit immediately and didn't bother d/loading the game again.

:eyepoppinGet $5 MP3 credit from amazon.com when you buy a video game, including downloads.

Go to downloadable games and buy Big Kahuna Reef for free - you don't have to actually download it but you can if you'd like (note does not work on vista). You will receive a $5

MP3 credit.

I just did this and it worked as of 1/2 hour ago. :eyepoppin

Worked like a charm! Thanks OP.

Big Kahuna Reef works on Vista...I can't make it full screen, but it plays.

You can make it play full screen on vista by choosing the option button when the menu comes up for Big Kahuna and then choosing the display optiona and then clicking the full screen option. It works on my vista system just fine and in full screen once I did this.