Some Black Friday Videos of Mine - 2008

dad2trips

Kind of a follow up from Big Jim's post on what to bring for campout. As you will see I dont pack lightly. In fact, it is difficult to find room in the vehicle for BF buys when its time to leave.... but we do!

These are pretty short....

Here is the setup inside the tent...

Outside the tent...

Generator is fired up...

Later in the evening (Wednesday) - Watching Planes, Trains, and Automobiles...

Watching some Thanksgiving Football...

And playing some Cornhole on Thanksgiving day...

Looking forward to 2009!!! Starting to make plans already!

Tim

Now what do you do with all that stuff when it is time to shop? Do you start taking it down a couple hours before the store opens or leave it there?

someone usally starts packing up about 2-3 hrs b4 the store opens and everyone else follows...when you have been waiting in line with the same people sometimes for 2-3 days in advance they will hold your place! and vice versa!!:tongue1:

Now what do you do with all that stuff when it is time to shop? Do you start taking it down a couple hours before the store opens or leave it there?

Best Buy requires everyone to tear down their gear usually around 3:30 am. Being first in line for 3 years in a row now I have never had people behind us mysteriously forget I was just there.

Only issue is I fill my SUV up with all ghe gear and don't leave much room for purchases. We are comfortable while we are there though!

Heres a video i wrote about gotta deal.com last year for a contest! i won a t-shirt!

My two brothers volunteered to sing and my dads playing the guitar...we recorded on my cell in my dads pawn shop lol so the quailty isnt that great!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...