Kohls $5 off $5 purchase

Gritz

You can get these and they will work. I just feel I should caution you that Kohl's employees are looking for people doing this and will refuse to honor more than one even if you go to different registers. If you go to different stores not so much a problem but then what are you really saving?

as a kohl's employee, I can tell you that all we can do is enter the email into the computer...after that, it's corporates issue

I'd just make sure you are writing VERY clearly when you give the cashier your email addy...write in block letters and have spaces so there is no confusion

I'm so sorry Lorinjer...I wish there was something I could tell you...

next time you go..pick a line that is slow and ask the cashier if you can wait while she enters it in...if it's already in the system, a red screen will show up, if it's a 'new' email, she will get a green screen...and if you are standing right there, you can tell her what to type...just to make sure there are no errors...

now, if it shows up as a red screen and they say they already have you...it sounds like your postal carrier might be enjoying your coupons...

I guess I wasn't very clear in my OP. :( Sorry.

My question was (supposed to be) geared towards the coupons on ebay (not whether or not you get them when you sign up on Kohl's website). They are sold on ebay for $0.99 for 20 coupons for $5 off $5 purchase. I was wondering if you could use multiple coupons in one transaction. I am really thinking NO, since you'd essentially be able to get stuff for "Free" if you had a bunch of coupons. It just seems really odd that someone is selling so many of them on ebay.

Only one coupon per purchase but there are plenty of good stuff there that only cost around $5. I remember when I signed up I got one of these and got a shirt on sale and only had to pay tax for it after the coupon. I may have to try this ebay deal. Its only $1 risk and if it works once it pays for itself.