$25 Gift Certificates for $2 each! 7/27, 7/28 at restaurants.com

ramonv

doublehsmom:

After you pay, you can immediately print out the certificates. They will also send you an email with links to them.

I think I have used them before, or maybe it was something similiar. Seems like a great deal, though. There are restrictions. Most places want you to spend at least $35, and many will add an 18% gratuity on the original total of the bill (I usually tip at least that much, anyway). Many are for dinner only, and a few are for weekdays only. But the restrictions for each restaurant are clearly listed.

Hard to go wrong for $2.00 (and since you print it out, no shipping fees)

Thanks for replying to my post however I have one more question the restaurants don't frown at you bringing in a printed copy they are ok with that?!

TIA

I've used printed coupons for a different site, at a pretty nice restaurant. No problem at all.

In this economy, they'd be stupid to give you a hassle.

i have used this site before. no restaurant has minded the coupons at all. they register with that site so they know about the coupons. Ive always called the restaurant ne ways as most coupons say 1 per party even at different tables or different checks. every time i call though the restaurant has said, no, different checks can use a coupon. never had ne problems though. Hope this helps.

Just used one Friday night for Gladstones. The restaurant was very receptive to the certificate. Also used one on Monday night, as well. Both restaurants were pleased with the certificates. No problems. Will be ordering more before the sale ends. Here in Ca. there is no expiration.

I have thought about getting these, but the restaurants near me add on an 18% gratuity before the discount, and the minimum purchase is $50. Is that how they work everywhere, or just in my town?

Depends on the restaurant. Most add the 18%, but I usually tip 20%, so that saves me money. If they add the 18%, and the service is poor, they'll hear about it.

Minimum purchase on most that I've seen is $35. I got one that was $50 (Mountain Mike's pizza).

they expire 1 year from the date issued. I got two today and will try one Friday. Hope they work.

In California, they do not expire. Gist cards/certificates cannot expire in California, by law.

(Unless the company goes out of business)