Free BackPack @ Staples

mandydm318

Right now and through 7/25 if you are a staples rewards member and buy a backpack you will get 100% of the purchase price back in Staples Rewards. Pretty good deal and they have the "cool" mesh backpacks that are required in our schools and hold up way better than the walmart ones. Plus I think the "Yak Pak" even has a lifetime warranty!!

Go to www.staples.com for all the details.

HTH, If you are like me, any little bit will help. I spent $50 (to get free shipping and make the deal even sweeter) and I only put a dent in about 1/3 of his supply list. My son is going into the 7th grade, as they get older their supply lists get more ridiculous!

No, looks like only orders of $50 or more, I copied the following from the staples reward center.

Did you know...

It's easy to manage your rewards at the Staples Rewards Center.

You can enter a receipt so you'll earn rewards on purchases you made without your card.

You can send us an email if you have any questions.

You can update your contact information so you'll never miss important news and offers from Staples Rewards.

You can tell Staples your opinions. Sign up for the Staples Feedback Forum.

You can edit your login information.

You get FREE delivery on orders of $50 or more.

HTH, If you are like me, any little bit will help. I spent $50 (to get free shipping and make the deal even sweeter) and I only put a dent in about 1/3 of his supply list. My son is going into the 7th grade, as they get older their supply lists get more ridiculous!

They also get more expensive. Just wait until he needs an expensive calculator.:rolleyes:

They also get more expensive. Just wait until he needs an expensive calculator.:rolleyes:

my sister was talking about the expense... her son is going into 6th grade in september and she had mentioned when they get to high school that expensive calculator. uggh. my daughter is entering 5th, and that's bad enough.

Just spent $56.67 but will end up $10 after rebates!

I filled out the easy rebates online for the FREE AR items; close to $25. The rest is the backpack [$29.99].

Just wanted to clarify the backpack just comes based on your rewards card information? There was no rebate form with it. I also think it's not cash but credit at Staples. Correct?

Thanks.

I bought one that had a lunch pack attached. Cool.

Trish

Just wanted to clarify the backpack just comes based on your rewards card information? There was no rebate form with it. I also think it's not cash but credit at Staples. Correct?

Thanks.

Trish

Correct, you get it back as Staples Rewards, which is still great as I can always find something to buy at Staples!