Best Place to buy Wholesale Merchandise

My daughter and I are thinking about starting an internet and flea market store. I have been researching wholesale merchandisers online but they all seem to be high in their prices. (of course, like all of you, Im cheap and shop clearances so everything is high to me) Does anyone know of a reasonably priced place to get some good quality merchandise?

Ive looked at SMC but you have to pay a fee and I dont think they are cheap. I also looked at Doba (i think) same thing on prices there.

PLEASE HELP US INEXPERIENCED DUMMIES!!!!!:yup:;)

Just be careful,dont join one of those,"we set up your website deals,"we got really burned.Its really hard to find good honest wholesalers. If you find something good,please send me a message.Im still looking too ,just very cautous

Just be careful,dont join one of those,"we set up your website deals,"we got really burned.Its really hard to find good honest wholesalers. If you find something good,please send me a message.Im still looking too ,just very cautous

SMC is ringing my phone off the hook! They want to setup a website for us and we have to pay them over 400.00 when they are making the money. Thats crazy. I cant get them to stop calling me.

• 1 month later...