trade:$25 restaurant.com gift code

fyi, $25 restaurant.com certificates can frequently be purchased for as little as $2 with coupons (there is a thread for coupons in the online deals forum), so i wouldn't expect someone to give you much in return for it.

fyi, $25 restaurant.com certificates can frequently be purchased for as little as $2 with coupons (there is a thread for coupons in the online deals forum), so i wouldn't expect someone to give you much in return for it.

yes ,i know but cant we get around 7 to 8 $25 gift certificates (using other coupon codes like 80% or 70% off $25 certificates) with this $25 e-gc?

yes ,i know but cant we get around 7 to 8 $25 gift certificates (using other coupon codes like 80% or 70% off $25 certificates) with this $25 e-gc?

with it's a code for a $25 e-gift certificate - you cannot combine this with any other codes. So you can buy a $25 gift cert and that's it

with it's a code for a $25 e-gift certificate - you cannot combine this with any other codes. So you can buy a $25 gift cert and that's it[/QUi

i dont know that,thank u for replying:)(then i guess i will use it for myself).