Kohls.com 30% off & Free Shipping Deal Discussion Thread (7/15 - 7/21)

Brad

The little girls (sizes 4-6X) Jumping Beans brand crop pants, t-shirts, and long sleeve t-shirts are all half off (were 14)... on sale for 7... before the 30% off...

I got 2 complete outfits for my granddaughter to start kindergarten for just under 21.00 shipped. She is going to be so excited :)

Guest mari1

The little girls (sizes 4-6X) Jumping Beans brand crop pants, t-shirts, and long sleeve t-shirts are all half off (were 14)... on sale for 7... before the 30% off...

I got 2 complete outfits for my granddaughter to start kindergarten for just under 21.00 shipped. She is going to be so excited :)

Thanks for the heads up. My dd is going to love them

The Nintendo DS games are all on sale from 16.99 - 21.99. With the extra 30% off they come to 11.89 - 15.39. I picked up a Disney one for $11.89. They have a pretty big selection also. I believe the Wii games are on sale also, but don't have one so didn't look at them.

My girls are wanting the twinkle toes by skeechers. Guess what, they aren't available online. I think sometimes they take items off the website during the 30% off sale. I got a 20% so it looks like that's as good as I'll do.

Guest mari1

Wow Thanks for the heads up