Kids Shoes

sketchers & nikes last longer than cheaper shoes, they cost more but last longer, especially nikes my son outgrows and we pass them along to someone else they never wear out before he outgrows them, but for the gym shoes that you have to leave at school I buy cheap shoes because they get worn about an hour a week and are for the most part only worn inside and are too small by the end of the school year, but they still look pretty new

My son is rough on shoes too--he can't wear Nike's they are too narrow.

I have done the same thing for years (bought the cheap shoes for gym) but my son doesn't like it....because they are "cheap"

He had a pair of Skechers last him a whole year once....when his feet hardly grew...

if your kids go through shoes like crazy..(like my eldest) before they grow out of them, then buy them at Sears.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/nb_10153_12608_NB_kid%20vantage?keywordRedirect=kidvantage

You will receive money-saving offers throughout the year.

The KidVantage® Club offers the Wear Out Warranty. When your baby grows up and your kids clothing or kids shoes wear out before they are out grown, Sears will replace them for free.

The KidVantage® program is not available online. This program is only offered through our retail stores.

I also have 3 boys, 9,5 and 18 months. I only buy Stride Rite. The sneakers last 6 months and are wonderful. Usually the inside wears out before the outside. If you have a Stride Rite outlet, the prices are sometimes incredible. My oldest is a size 5 1/2 and is between the kids and mens sneakers so I had to get him Adidas this time, so sad:(. We will see how they hold up. Stride Rite also has Wide.:)

I have two little guys (9 and 7). I usually buy their shoes at Kohls. I can usually find a great deal. I just bought my 9 year old Asics for $17.99 - $10.00 off coupon I got in my email for a total of approx. $9.00. Then for my 7 year old, I got him a pair for $19.99-10.00 off coupon my husband got in his email - 15% for $8.49. You can't always just walk in and find them...but you can usually find a decent deal.

I like to buy nikes and skechers for my boys. They are 3,7,9,& 13. Kohls has amazing deals if you happen to catch them. We also have a shoe carnival which perodically had BOGO 1/2 off, which is pretty descent. I've bought a few pairs off eBay but only new ones.