elite2058

Compaq Presario CQ60-420US Laptop

Reg: $529.98

Save: -$55.00

Now: $474.98

Instant Savings: -$125.00

Rebate: -$30.00

Price after rebate: $319.98 Each

http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/p4__288612_Business_Supplies_1_10051_HOMEPAGE

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/Staples/s0334323_sc7?$sku$

The Compaq Presario CQ60 series Notebook PC redefines simplicity with thin lines, an iconic touchpad design and sleek touch control panel. Glossy black Imprint finish encases the form and is more durable than traditional painted surfaces.

Intel® Pentium® Processor T4200

3GB installed memory

250GB hard drive

LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVDñR/RW with Double Layer Support

15.6" Diagonal High Definition HP BrightView Display

802.11b/g WLAN

HP Imprint finish & integrated microphone

5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader

Dimensions 14.88" (L) x 9.9" (D) x 1.38" (min H)/1.72" (max H) (6.57lbs)

Microsoft Windows Vista Home® Premium with Service Pack 1

1 year warranty

I would LOVE to pick one of these up... I have a compaq and LOVE it!!!! but when i click on the link it doesn't give any of the info... if anyone gets this to work, please let me know as i would definatly purchase this!!! THANK YOU

so this is what my staples did... they sold out of the one list in their ad this week for $349 (2GB RAM 250GB hard drive) so they were selling THIS one (3 gb RAM 250GB hard drive) for that price. EVEN THOUGH I took in the print out showing it should be $319 after rebate.. that is pretty crappy!!!! unless you were looking for the one in the ad.

yeah, it ends up being $30 more for 1gb more, which i guess is good... i'm just frustrated that they told me their store policy was if i print it, they will match it, and when i did they were like... well we are using that product to sub this product so our regular rules are out the window!!!!

yeah, it ends up being $30 more for 1gb more, which i guess is good... i'm just frustrated that they told me their store policy was if i print it, they will match it, and when i did they were like... well we are using that product to sub this product so our regular rules are out the window!!!!

Where did you print it out from?

i printed the laptop from their website... I saw yesterday that they had taken it down off of their site. When I was at the store one of the guys mentioned to me that I must have printed it in time because it was a pricing error and they were going to be taking it down to fix it... sure enough when i looked yesterday after running to the store, it was gone...