Best Backpack?

My son is really tuff on backbacks, he will be starting middle school in the fall and I am sure it will be worse. I have heard good things about Lands End, anyone else have a favorite? Of course, I am looking for a good deal too :D

• 1 month later...
LL Bean hands down. They have a free lifetime replacement warranty on them too. The best $40 you will ever spend. DS22 has had the same backpack since he was 10 and it is still going strong. I even wash it and dry it to keep is cleaner looking

I 2nd the LL Bean. I bought my dD one last year when she started Kindergarten and she is using it again this year and will for many more years. So far it looks brand new and i have washed and dried it recently with her starting school yesterday.

My DH has a Jansport that he has had since the 10th grade... he is now 31 and still uses it! He carries his work laptop, papers, folders, extra set of clothes for when he plays basketball at his lunch. That backpack his been everywhere and in all kinds of conditions and still has not 1 hole in it, the straps arent worn, nothing is tearing.