Cacique Semi Annual Sale at Lane Bryant Starts Today

GinaInIL

Starting online today at www.Lanebryant.com and starting in stores tomorrow all cacique Bras are buy 2 get 2 free, panties are 5/$25 and PJ's are on sale too.

I have been waiting for this sale cause I LOVE their bras. I'm top heavy and these give great support. I prefer the balconette style.

I have never tried on their bras before, are they pretty true to size as found in other stores? They only carry my size online so I hate to buy without trying it on :rolleyes:

IMO, the cup size runs true to size but I order up one band size. HTH!

I have never tried on their bras before, are they pretty true to size as found in other stores? They only carry my size online so I hate to buy without trying it on :rolleyes:

I find their bras very true to size. The quality alone in my opinion is well worth it. I used to buy bras at our local department stores and within weeks I'd get wires poking through. Like I said, I only buy the balconette style because I have nothing but great luck with them. I am a triple D cup and have found nothing that compares. Keep in mind that regardless of size, all purchases are returnable to your local store. If by some chance they don't work for you, at least you don't have to mail em back. As far as band size, they are snug at first. After a few wears you can feel them adjusting. Personally I'd prefer them tighter because as the band stretches (like every other bra) you can still wear it with the same support. On a final note their are TONS of coupon codes out there if you search, one I found is 025009538 for $25 off a $75 purchase.

Ok, I'm in for 4 to try them out. I think what is throwing me off is the that they look pre-shaped if you kwim!? I am big enough without "pre-shaping"!!

Some of them are "pre-shaped"...if you have a Lane Bryant around you, I would go and take a look at what the different styles are in person. I know exactly what you mean though. I have one particular bra type that I just really love so I'm comfortable with buying it online, but I know how it can be to buy bras without having tried them on.

Ok, I'm in for 4 to try them out. I think what is throwing me off is the that they look pre-shaped if you kwim!? I am big enough without "pre-shaping"!!

I am "big enough" too and always shied a from the pre-shaping until I noticed a woman at work with a great shape and always seemed to be well supported. One day I asked her what type of bras she wore and she told me it was the pre-shaping that made the difference. I bought one 2 years ago to give it a try and was hooked. It is amazing how different they support and make your clothes look.

They are all my daughter and I wear.

I agree with everyone here regarding the preshaped bras. I LOVE THEM. I was hesitant to try them but once I did I was hooked. Its the preshaping that gives you the firm support you need for a large chest. They give you great shape without bulking them up any more than they already are. They lift, support, and are VERY comfortable IMO...:cheesy:

Thanks OP~

I had to post this picture. I know it is the way her hair is hanging from the back but check out her right underarm. :tongue1:

http://www.lanebryant.com/pagebuilder/lane_bryant_product_page?item=8844722&pagesize=3&ADDING=1&my_nav=cacique_intimates&cat=bras&subcat=shop%20by%20style

Hillarious! Simple things make me laugh!

Oh, and by the way, I love the pre-forms bras too. I have been wearing cacique for years and it is all I will buy. They give you perfect shape and support and best of all, no "headlights"!!!

I just got an email today for my bday for 20% OFF total order one time use only up for grabs

code is 000202718

*Offer not valid at Lane Bryant Outlet, Lane Bryant Catalog, lanebryantcatalog.com, or on Spanx®. May be used only once, can't be combined with other coupons or discounts, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be applied to previous purchases, credit card payments or purchase of Gift Cards. Discount will be applied before tax, shipping and handling are added. Valid online only at lanebryant.com and cacique.com through 11:59 p.m. PT on 6/30/09. Associates not eligible.

Ok, I am on day 2 of wearing these Balconette bras and I have to say, I think I love them :yup:

The are very supportive and comfortable and best of all, there is no wire digging and poking me in the arm pit!!

Thank you so much for the advice on these :D

Hope you were able to find a coupon to sweeten the deal. I went to the local Lane Bryant and used a $25 off $75 coupon. Total came to $54 and change.. Thats under $14 a bra. Can't beat that for the quality! Gonna buy 4 more before its over cause after that I have to wait til December... Ick..