Disney Store Semi-Annual Sale

cerki01

I'm watching for this too! I went in this weekend and they had the flip flops 2.99 so I got two pair and now need a bigger size after dd wore them and said they were too small! The swimsuits were like 14.99 and they were cheaper than that a few weeks ago. The beach towels I think were 7.99. Nothing extra off the clearance and I just hate buying something without the extra off......

I was at the outlets yesterday and some of there stuff was higher than the stuff they sold in the one in our local mall. They were having an extra 50 off the hannah montanna stuff and high school musical but nothing extra off most else that I could see. I was in the store in our local mall today and nothing extra off what they have already been having.....

I went to the one at our outlets today, and they had some decent deals...I got the swim trunks and rash guard shirts for my boys for next year, $7.50 each...the cheapest I'd seen them before was $9...they both got bathrobes for the winter (Cars), for $9.99 each, and I think they were originally $26.50. The have the short set PJ pals for $10, but online, they are B1G1, so they work out to $7.25 a set...wish they had the additional % off of the sale prices, but not yet...