Six Flags Ticket

My son received a free ticket to ANY Six Flags theme park (not including American Adventures, Atlanta; LaRonde, Montreal' Six Flags New Orleans; and Six Flags waterparks). He would like to trade it for a gift card to Gamestop/Eb Games. I am not sure of what the other theme park prices are at all the parks. I only know that for New Jersey (Great Adventure) it is $49.99 plus tax (at the park). Even if you purchase the tickets online, the price is still $39.99 plus tax. So, since he wants to trade it for a GameStop/Eb Games gift card, I am looking to get him at least $35.00 in the form of that gift card. I would consider other amounts as long as it's fair and reasonable. He earned this free ticket because he participated and raised alot of money for the St. Judes Children's Research Hospital.

Thanks for reading this very long post. :)

Just a thought, but right now in New York you can get season passes for 65.95 I think it was. I seen it on a grocery bag. I would rather purchase a season pass and then just a one day for that price. JMO, you might want to go down a little bit.

It was that price but then it went up. That price was only good until a certain date. It's now up to $99.95 (at least at my supermarket). But, as stated in my original post, "would consider other amounts as long as it's fair and reasonable". I was leaving the offers open for consideration. But thanks for you input.

Dang. Not here in NJ. Both the supermarket (where I shop) and at six flags' website has Great Adventure for $99.xx. You got a good deal there in NY. Although, the park is not the same as it was when I was growing up. :( There are a couple of good concerts (for my kiddos) this year. But, not worth it fo a family of 6.

• 2 weeks later...