WALMART Dyson Deal

dantegirl

I went to Walmart to see if they would price match the Target Ad for the Dyson DC14 vacuum. They did AND to sweeten the deal Walmart is offering a $80 GC WYB this vacuum. So:

$319 - $80 GC = $239 !!!!!

(This is my mother's day gift from DH but I was VERY happy to do the legwork:tongue1::D:tongue1:)

Hope anyone else looking for a Dyson can get in on this too :)

Isn't the $80 GC applicable only if you buy online? If thats the case then how do we get them to price match ?

I bought it at the store last night and after they rang the vacuum it prompted them to scan the gift card. HTH!

I bought it at the store last night and after they rang the vacuum it prompted them to scan the gift card. HTH![/quote

So I went to Walmart last night....no GC here :(....I did not bother to ask abt the price match ..

Thank you... Thank you...

I went to Walmart this morning and it worked out perfect. Price matched it for 319.00 and received an 80.00 g.c. No where by the dyson's did it state a free g.c. w/ purchase, so I wasn't sure it would do it and sure enought it did.

Thanks again!:yup:

Thank you... Thank you...

I went to Walmart this morning and it worked out perfect. Price matched it for 319.00 and received an 80.00 g.c. No where by the dyson's did it state a free g.c. w/ purchase, so I wasn't sure it would do it and sure enought it did.

Thanks again!:yup:

I took the vac to the cashier and she scanned it....but no luck

No luck here either. Went to Walmart and the cashier was going to give it to me for $319.00 + gift card but needed a CSS to override the price and the CSS said "no" to the gift card.

Yea Me!!! Went to another Walmart today, and another CSS came to override the transaction, and gave me the gift card! The cashier ask the CSS how much it was and she said she didn't know, the register just prompts her to do one. I was very excited.

Edited by MissMom