Godiva 2/$25 ($50) giftcards Costco $19.99 was $39.99 YMMV

Stowasser

I was at Costco and they had 2-$25 giftcards ($50 value) for $19.99 was $39.99, they must be clearing out, worth a shot to look. Ours was located over where all the candy/snacks are located (across from the beauty, vitamins, shampoo section). Right on an endcap. Ours had a ton of them, I think Macy's was having a clearance on Godiva not too long ago so maybe able to combine some of those clearance items with the cheap giftcards for great Mother's day gifts or even Father's day.....

I was at Costco and they had 2-$25 giftcards ($50 value) for $19.99 was $39.99, they must be clearing out, worth a shot to look. Ours was located over where all the candy/snacks are located (across from the beauty, vitamins, shampoo section). Right on an endcap. Ours had a ton of them, I think Macy's was having a clearance on Godiva not too long ago so maybe able to combine some of those clearance items with the cheap giftcards for great Mother's day gifts or even Father's day.....

Thanks for posting this! I was literally on my way out the door for my weekly trip to Costco when I read your post. I found the Godiva cards for that same price and picked up 5 2-packs. These will be great for end of the year teacher gifts. I asked customer service about the expiration dates, and they have NO expire date. They can be used in any Godiva store or online. They had an attached list of the Godiva stores in about an 8 state radius around me by the kiosk where I found the cards. I presume to help folks figure out where the nearest store is.

I mean it's basically $25 in cash at a price of $10. I would have bought more, but I'm a bit leery of stockpiling giftcards in this economy. These will be great little gifts to give out though!

Thanks Stowasser ;)

Thank you very much. Went to costco today and bought $100.00 worth of giftcards for $39.88. Then went to Godiva store at my mall and was able to get all my DD and DS's teachers gifts for Teacher appreciation week this week. Also a heads up if you go to any Godiva strore before May 10th you get A 5 Piece bag of brownies for free with a $25.00 purchase and a 10 piece bag with any purchase of $45.00 or more. All around a good trip to the mall .