Need online code for Children's Place...

Does anybody have an April Birthday 15% coupon code or 20% coupon code that has not been used online yet? There are quite a bit of things I would love to get for my 3 month old and 19 month old but when I called the 877 number to get a code, they wouldn't help me.

Please, please, please, if you have one (online code) that isn't going to be used, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Suzy

• 2 weeks later...

the link at childrens place shows "undefined" as web use but I'm guessing that's not going to work. I found another 15% off code online but haven't tried it. SA249

Also, not sure if you have a store near you but I stopped by one on Friday and they had discounted items an extra 50% off. Bought my soon to be nephew some cute stuff

I did stop by my store Friday night and picked up $134.50 worth of clothes and my final total was $29.17. I got 50% off the lowest price. Then the manager (she's really cool) let me use a birthday coupon (15% off) with another coupon that I received on a previous receipt (15% off) and then the Children's Place points (10% off). Usually it's only one coupon in combination with the points program discount. But because I was originally given the wrong information by another salesperson, she was combining the extra discount. Woo-hoo to me. :)