Dyson DC14 Vacuum with Full Kit at Macy's $286.99 ($520.00)*DEAD*

DramaQueenLucy

Link to Deal

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee272/DramaQueenLucy/GottaDeal/p480569reg-3.jpg

Dirt and dust beware: there is no place this baby can't reach. With patented Dyson Root Cyclone™ technology that doesn't lose suction and a wide cleaning channel that picks up bigger pieces that other vacuums leave behind, this vacuum will miss nothing. It's hygienic, quick and easy to clean.Two-year limited warranty. Model DC14.

Exclusive accessory kit includes: mini turbine head (for confined spaces), bare floor tool (for delicate surfaces) and extra lifetime filter (to replace your filter while it's being washed)

No extra costs, no bags to buy, with lifetime HEPA filter and washable pre-motor filter

Unlike other vacuums, Dyson is certified asthma friendly® according to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America

Auto-adjusts to different carpet heights

Engineered to reach high places, a telescopic wand expands 17 feet at the touch of a button

Empty dirt bin with the touch of a button – no need to ever get your hands dirty

35 foot cord

Weighs 18.6 lbs.

Dyson proves no loss of suction using the IEC 60312 Cl 2.9 test standard

Web ID: 375385

Edited by DramaQueenLucy

Does this come with the little "bonus" vacuum also? I think I'm going to go for it since I really need a new vacuum. TY OP.

Well that is a good question it says it does but then at the end it tells me that to qualify for the bonus buy it has to be $400.00 worth of Dyson products???

I really wanted the Dyson to be awesome. I bought one last year, and was so excited! Only, I learned that while it doesn't lose suction, it also doesn't have much suction. The hose attachments work great - you could suck a small animal into the hose using it by itself. I wish the main vacuum had even half that much suckage power.

I really wanted the Dyson to be awesome. I bought one last year, and was so excited! Only, I learned that while it doesn't lose suction, it also doesn't have much suction. The hose attachments work great - you could suck a small animal into the hose using it by itself. I wish the main vacuum had even half that much suckage power.

oh no! I hate to hear that since I ordered one earlier. Maybe you got a bad one?

I've had my refurbished Dyson for 4 years now. I have 3 dogs, 5 cats and 1 teen son. :D It handles the fur, dirt and mess from all of them (well, son really doesn't have much fur)...

I have an Akita/Newfoundland dog who drops her coat twice a year. She killed 4 vacuums before I bought the Dyson - so far, it's winning the fur wars. :cool:

Does anyone have this particular model? I'm seriously considering this vacuum....Any thoughts?

I have the Purple DC14. It is an older model. I love it. I've had it for about 4 years or so now. I've been really happy with it. This seems like a great deal. I've never been sorry.when I first bought it my husband thought WHO needs a vacuum that costs that much. And now he likes it too and says it was a great purchase. I like that the hose is in it and you can easily go back and forth between the hose and adding attachments is easy. I bought the dusting wand which is awesome. You can dust tables and tvs. And the bending extension wand that you can bend into areas like window frames and between the the banister and areas like that. I bought those through Amazon.

If your main vacuum doesn't have a great suction but the hose part does, check all the little clippy parts around the vacuum. One may be lose letting air in. Or one may have something stuck in it. When my main part wasn't sucking, I couldn't find anything and was about to take it in, then I pulled off all the little clippy parts and found a cap from the kids hair tangle spray in there. Something like that may be your problem.

We (my sister and I) bought my mom a Dyson for Mother's Day last year. She wasn't thrilled with it. She never told me she wasn't happy with it. She was here when I took off the clips and pulled the lid out. She went home and checked hers and sure enough there was a little something in hers too. She pulled it out and suction is back. She is now happy with it.

It is supposed to make it easy to get things out, but you forget to check those little areas. HTH

I got the Dyson DC7 in a great deal at Sears on New Years Day this year. (paid $199 it was on clearance) So far I love it. We have 3 dogs and a cat anf 3 birds and it has worked great. I would highly recommend it. We also have the handheld one too. It is ok but just to let you know that the charge only lasts for 6 minutes at a time, (written in the instructions) then it will die suddenly. It recharges and is ready to go again.

If your main vacuum doesn't have a great suction but the hose part does, check all the little clippy parts around the vacuum. One may be lose letting air in. Or one may have something stuck in it. When my main part wasn't sucking, I couldn't find anything and was about to take it in, then I pulled off all the little clippy parts and found a cap from the kids hair tangle spray in there. Something like that may be your problem.

We (my sister and I) bought my mom a Dyson for Mother's Day last year. She wasn't thrilled with it. She never told me she wasn't happy with it. She was here when I took off the clips and pulled the lid out. She went home and checked hers and sure enough there was a little something in hers too. She pulled it out and suction is back. She is now happy with it.

It is supposed to make it easy to get things out, but you forget to check those little areas. HTH

I'll try that again. I've done some looking around on it, but maybe missed some little parts. I know a ton of people love the Dyson, so I know they can be great!

I don't know if this will actually go through or not. I just checked to see if my vacuum was on it's was since it has been a week. The item is not ever suppose to ship for 2 more weeks. Hope I get it. I used my macy*s card and the total charged has changed from $326.88 to $0.00.

Just went online with Macy's and found that this offer is open again - price is $299, and there is free shipping with code "CHOICE". I compared the price with Dyson.com. Their price is the same but does not include the accessory kit, so I believe Macy's is the better deal. Also, you can return to any Macy's store if not satisfied. I placed my order this morning!