Victorias Secret "Secret Gift Card" offer questions

OhYaImThatChick

I was there today & got 2 of the Secret Gifts when you purchace $10. I was wondering from those who got these on the last promo is there a way to check them before you buy? Or do you just find out at the registers when you make a purchace?

TIA for the replies. :)

If you mean like the secret santa shopping card at Christmas, yes they let you check those once they are within the spend dates.

I was there today & got 2 of the Secret Gifts when you purchace $10. I was wondering from those who got these on the last promo is there a way to check them before you buy? Or do you just find out at the registers when you make a purchace?

TIA for the replies. :)

You get two gifts for spending $10.00? I am sure I am wrong but thought I would ask anyways.

I have one, Im so excited to go back and get another!!!!! So you have to use different credit cards? Like the one I have now I used my VS cc to get it, so next time I would need to use my bank cc?

I think she meant she did it with two cards in the same day.

You can go back once every day with the same credit card and get one with a purchase over $10 if you want to. They give them out pretty freely, you just need to remind them sometimes because they forget.

If you call and talk to a rep they will tell you. Or you can check online but you have to go thru the hassle of placing things in a basket and going to almost a full check out page.

Both my cards are only worth $10 but hey $10 is $10!! He also said if you use em online you can use as many as you want but in stores it should only be 1 per trans (unless you have a nice cashier)

• 2 weeks later...

I had 2 that I finally went and got checked.....drum roll please.....

I got a $50 and a $10! I couldn't believe that I got the $50 one, I was so excited, know I need to decide what to spend it on, I don't want to buy any bras because I'm pregnant and last time I changed sizes.

I got one and already used it. Got some PINK cologne that was 20.00 only had to pay the shipping!!!!!

I got one and used it for one of the mists says the body mist on the bottle. I had wanted to try it and don't get into the store often. Turns out I hate it lol but my daughter is always into my Gucci so I'll let her wear it if she wants lol.