All Wii Gold Box Event starting at 12am 3/[email protected]

jeninpa

I've never heard of this before. What's it all about? Please excuse my ignorance. :tongue1:

Starting at 12am Pacific Time 3/31 Amazon.com will have a deal on a different Wii game every few hours. (3am here in PA!)There are to be 6 total....sometimes they have more though! Sometimes the deals are really good and sometimes they are just okay. You may see a $40 Wii game for $15! You don't know for sure what they are ahead of time and quanities are limited so you want to check in at each hour on the dot to have a chance to buy a game most times. They have hints and usually there are pretty accurate guesses as to what the games may be. I, or someone else, will post them as soon as they are available along with the times.

Thanks Jen!

They already have the GH Aerosmith bundle for $36.

I know, very tempting but DS14 already has it for PS2,lol. They also have GHWT for the PS2 for $21.75 ($49.99) game only.......I'm thinking about that one,lol.

Here are the Lightning Deal Clues:

6AM PDT Guess: Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party (Clue: In the Garden of Weeden, honey, don't you know that I love you?)

10AM PDT Guess: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games or Wii Fit (Clue: Start training now)

2PM PDT Guess: Super Mario Galaxy (Clue: The Milky Way's got nothing in comparison)

3PM PDT Guess: We Cheer (Clue: Give me a W! Give me an I! Give me another I! What does that spell?)

6PM PDT Guess: Animal Crossing (Clue: That's so cute! The animals think they're people!)

too bad we already have all these games except for Rayman Raving Rabbids which the kids dont want.

Edited by racerfan

Darn it. I don't get home until 3 usually eastern time, I am going to miss the Wii Cheer. I have been wanting that game but wanted to wait until it went on sale. Work sucks, lol.

I will make it I forgot they are 3 hours ahead!!

Edited by persse3

Darn it. I don't get home until 3 usually eastern time, I am going to miss the Wii Cheer. I have been wanting that game but wanted to wait until it went on sale. Work sucks, lol.

I will make it I forgot they are 3 hours ahead!!

You mean we are 3 hours ahead. Our sale will start at 9am our time. I am in PA

Starting at 12am Pacific Time 3/31 Amazon.com will have a deal on a different Wii game every few hours. (3am here in PA!)There are to be 6 total....sometimes they have more though! Sometimes the deals are really good and sometimes they are just okay. You may see a $40 Wii game for $15! You don't know for sure what they are ahead of time and quanities are limited so you want to check in at each hour on the dot to have a chance to buy a game most times. They have hints and usually there are pretty accurate guesses as to what the games may be. I, or someone else, will post them as soon as they are available along with the times.

Jen, Jen, Jen. Lmao! I can feel your excitement through your post, hun.

lol

Jen, Jen, Jen. Lmao! I can feel your excitement through your post, hun.

lol

We have sooooo many games because I can't pass up a deal on games,lmao. We have Wii Cheer but if it goes to $15 or lower I will get it for my niece. I don't know what it is w/out looking but I paid $19.99 for it awhile back.

You mean we are 3 hours ahead. Our sale will start at 9am our time. I am in PA

The very 1st one is always at 12am PT or 3am ET......it is usually under the deal of the day and I usually check it every day.....and buy the deal a few times a month,lmao.

Does anybody have the Wii cheer????

My DD11 wants it but was wondering if it is FUN!!!

She is really into gymnastics and was wondering if it has any "cool" moves.

TIA:)

My DD9 does like Wii Cheer but it takes 2 regular controllers.....no nunchucks! So for 2 girls to play you must have 4 "wii-motes",lol.

I didn't see her play yet but I assumed it was along the lines of the Hannah Montana game where you move different ways when the object crosses the circle on the bottom bar. If anyone doesn't have the Hannah Montana game it is really good,lol.