Swiming gear for upcoming Mexico vacation for dd4 and ds2

We've just scheduled our vacation to Mexico and now I'm wondering if there are any swiming devices I can pick up for dd4 and ds2 to make the time more enjoyable. When ds was 1 we went to Florida and brought along this raft thing which was a life saver! He would just float along beside me and I could swim without worrying of him drowning and had my hands empty!

Anything like that for older kids and a good deal? Or are they too old at this point?

Thanks a bunch!

you might want to check one step ahead website. They usually have pretty cool stuff. When we go to water parks, I put a kid life jacket on dd3 when we go on the bigger rides. She loves the little float ring things. They come in 3 sizes I think and d2 are for kids. If you find the smallest one, 20 inch I think, it fits great so they don't slip out easily.

you might want to check one step ahead website. They usually have pretty cool stuff. When we go to water parks, I put a kid life jacket on dd3 when we go on the bigger rides. She loves the little float ring things. They come in 3 sizes I think and d2 are for kids. If you find the smallest one, 20 inch I think, it fits great so they don't slip out easily.

Thanks! I'll take a look.