Help finding Ballerina Party Stuff

My DD will be turning 4 and is set on having a ballerina b-day party. Not sure where she came up with this idea but I've asked her several times over the past month what kind of party she wants and it does not change.

I'm having a hard time finding party supplies, even online. I found one website but when I clicked to order, it was out of stock. Looking for Ballerina slippers design or something similar to that. She does not want the "Tiny Dancer" which is the little ballerina bears or the adult lady dancer. If anyone knows where to find anything, either at a store or online, please let me know.

have you gone to birthday express site? i used to get the catalogs all the time, they seem to have the most selection of themes. Do you have a decent party store near you? weve got a few chains and a locally based store that we love, they have books full of supplies you can order, if they dont have what you are looking for. Try oriental trading for things too.

I did get napkins, streamers & invitations from Party City. The napkins & streamers are part of the Barbie Princess Ballerina but they don't have anything but the ballet slippers on them (perfect) but that's about all they had. Factory Card Outlet, nothing. Michael's had stickers I can use to seal the invites. I bought ballet confetti on ebay. Birthday Express has the adult lady dancer, not a little girl or just the ballet slippers. Also tried Oriental trading without much luck.

Thanks-I do appreciate any ideas and I keep checking ebay.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the ideas. I did find a ballerina skirt with Happy Birthday streamers on it. And we are going to have a real ballerina girl come to the party all dressed up! In case anyone else is having a ballerina party, I was told Tuesday Morning has ballerina invitations. I'm now working on the cake but I think I've found something that'll do on ebay.

My sister did this last year for her daughter and got some cute soft easter baskets that were ballerina like I think it was a little tu tu?? And she put stuff around the party in those. They were cute. Easter is next week so it will be clearanced out the week after I would definitely take a walk through that area especially for goody bag stuff. I know they had ballerina stuff last year at Target. I haven't looked this year yet. It sounds cute! Good Luck! When is the party?