Help I need to find a good deal on a book: We Interrupt This Broadcast

This is the cheapest I could find it. If anybody knows a good place to buy this book for less, could you please let me know? Thanks So much!!!!! :D

We Interrupt This Broadcast with 3 CDs: The Events That Stopped Our Lives...from the Hindenburg Explosion to the Virginia Tech Shooting (Hardcover)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1402213190/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

Thank you for your input. I wonder why this book has such a wide range of prices. on half.com it says 13.99 BRAND NEW & READY FOR YOU book & 3 cd's. I'll have to look more into that one. I wonder how they can sell it so cheap. I'll have to check those out, but I wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for taking your time to always help others find a deal. You guys are awesome.

My son was in awe over this book. He is turning 9. And thought this was amazing. I thought it was odd that a 9 new year old was interested in it. If I had seen it in a store I would have bought it for my mom or my husband because I would think they would appreciate it. His teacher had it and thought it was so awesome, he asked if he could borrow it and she let him. So I felt it would be something he would only appreciate more over time. :yup: