Anyone Have the Presale Password for Nickelback?

My sister's favorite band is Nickleback. I see they are coming August 14, 2009 to Blossom Music Center in Ohio. Does anyone have a presale password for this concert?

I don't have a Citibank card but if anyone does that would be great. Need 1st 6 digits.

Also is anyone in the fanclub that has a code? Thanks for any help.

Thanks! I made some phone calls and got the code (you were right... it was 542418). She now has tickets in section 24 row T. Seems like a good section. Center stage. I remember going to Blossom a few years ago and the sections were close together and seemed anywhere on the pavillion was great. 201.xx for 2 seats. All the extra charges are ridiculous.

Thanks! I made some phone calls and got the code (you were right... it was 542418). She now has tickets in section 24 row T. Seems like a good section. Center stage. I remember going to Blossom a few years ago and the sections were close together and seemed anywhere on the pavillion was great. 201.xx for 2 seats. All the extra charges are ridiculous.

I know what you mean! I got 2 $77 tickets for Def Leppard, it was almost $200 with $40 being TM charges!!