Ipod or MP3 player

My finance has been through 2 cheap MP3 players. Is there one that is better than the other to get but still reasonably priced?? It doesnt have to be a huge one. Maybe 2 or 4 GB

Which should I go with and which is easier to use?? Ipod or MP3 players??

Guest mldepalma
I've got a sansa clip and I love it. My Mom just bought an 8gb one at Walmart for around $50. Its cheap, but its a great little thing. No video - it compares to the shuffle except it has a screen so you can see whats playing and you can pick playlists and so on. It is really user friendly and it uses Windows Media Player to synch. I have an Archos for video which is great, but if she's just looking for a music player, then the clip is a great little mp3 player. (The 2gb versions come in really great colors too - like red, pink, blue, silver, etc...) Good luck!

I have a Creative Labs Zen V. I love it. It also holds pictures and it has had a lot of abuse. I bought mine for 26.00 refurbished on ebay but it came in original box and looked brand new. I saw at xmas you can go on their website Creativelabs.com and buy clearanced or refurbished models direct from them. don't buy from buy.com like I did at xmas. it comes in a cardboard box with no papers or anything.