Dell Order Issue

Ok, I bought a Dell. I placed the order via telephone. I got my computer last week and today I got the Acknowledgement. While I was looking at it, I noticed $60 worth of charges for stuff I didn't request or want. Has anyone had this issue with Dell before? Additionally, I asked for bluetooth...but I can't tell if it's on my laptop of not.

Ok, I bought a Dell. I placed the order via telephone. I got my computer last week and today I got the Acknowledgement. While I was looking at it, I noticed $60 worth of charges for stuff I didn't request or want. Has anyone had this issue with Dell before? Additionally, I asked for bluetooth...but I can't tell if it's on my laptop of not.

We've bought 3 Dell's, all laptops, and always received exactly what was ordered. Nothing extra tacked on.

I had a problem with Dell when ordering a TV last year. Placed the order 2 days after Thanksgiving then Dell started pushing back my delivery date. The 46" TV was a Christmas gift for my husband. The TV was delivered 2 days AFTER Christmas. When we did get the TV, Dell had sent an upgraded TV and knocked off another $50 from the price. When I had my problem with them, customer services was good about trying to make it right.