Crocs 14.99-19.99

krissy077

I don't know if this was just one store or if it is the entire chain, but Dick's Sporting Goods has the Mammouth Crocs for 1/2 price... $14.97.... includes all of their colors, which I think are cotton candy pink, brown, tan, light blue and black.

This was at an actual store though... don't know about online.

I've never noticed them running small. Crocs customer service told me years ago to order the same size you normally would with any other shoe.

Thanks! I just tried dd's 8/9 crocs from last summer on both of my kids and were able to figure out the sizing. So I ended up ordering Blue/Lime 6/7 for ds1 (he wears 7) and Pink/Perl 10/11 for dd3 (she wears 9) (both Disney cayman.) I remmember we had a similar scenario last year when dd's shoes were a bit bigger in the beginning but then she was able to wear hers longer..

I don't know if this was just one store or if it is the entire chain, but Dick's Sporting Goods has the Mammouth Crocs for 1/2 price... $14.97.... includes all of their colors, which I think are cotton candy pink, brown, tan, light blue and black.

This was at an actual store though... don't know about online.

still full price online